I know, we all struggle with sticking to a fitness regimen. The biggest complaint is time, time and more time. Everything depends on your schedule, you could be a woman that works 8-12 hours, full-time mom or a college student. I’m here to help no matter your current situation. Let’s get started!
SET A SCHEDULE AND STICK WITH IT
- Make time to workout.
- Set an allotted time for the day, whether it is morning, afternoon or evening to workout.
- Get a calendar/planner and map out your day in order to properly schedule a workout time.
- If you know you are not a morning person, DO NOT schedule a workout during that time. You will likely not stick to that schedule.
- Put an alarm on your phone 30 minutes – 1 hour prior to your workout to stay on track.
- Decide how many days a week you want to workout.
- Structure your regimen to fit what you want to do.
- Figure out what you want to accomplish.
- Decide areas on your body that you want to work on the most or have the most problems with.
- Decide whether you want to set weekly or monthly goals for your fitness journey.
- If you don’t feel comfortable working out by yourself, get a workout partner.
- Follow some women on Instagram or any social media platform that inspires you!
- Create a dope music playlist. Make sure the playlist gets you pumped and ready to go.